® ” and “ ROMA COSTUMES
® ” are registered trademarks owned by Roma Costume, Inc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Roma provides its catalog, and any other printed materials or electronic media for your general guidance. As a potential Purchaser, your reliance upon information contained within these sources, or individual catalogs, when making decisions does not constitute, and should not be construed as, a contract with the Roma. Further, Roma reserves the right to make changes to any item within these sources, as well as changes to any price or availability, or their policies, terms and conditions without prior notice. Generally, purchases of sale of any product from Roma Costume by you or any Purchaser, requisites consent of the following terms and conditions:
- All Purchasers must have a valid re-sale number or appropriate re-sale license and/or business license, in good standing, in order for Roma Costume to process any order. Any Roma Costume product that is being sold or re-sold, can never be listed for sale or sold for less than double the wholesale price, regardless of the actual resulting price attained by the Purchaser.
- First time orders must exceed $300.00. Thereafter, all orders must exceed $100.00. A $10.00 surcharge will be assessed on all subsequent purchases which do not meet the $100.00 minimum. Any merchandise orders of $100.00 or greater placed by Purchaser, will be automatically backordered, unless advised otherwise. No orders on out of stock merchandise under $100.00 will be accepted, and will be automatically cancelled. All prices are listed in U.S. Dollars.
- Roma Costume accepts only Visa or MasterCard credit cards. A four percent (4%) processing charge will be applied only to Net accounts which are paid by credit card. In order for Credit card orders to be processed, the order form must include a fully completed and signed authorization, accompanied a copy of both sides of the credit card and a copy of a valid driver’s license or other valid identification card with a picture. All orders on Net accounts must be paid by check.
- Unless otherwise agreed to, on all past due invoices five percent (5%) interest will be assessed per month or the maximum legal interest rate permitted by law, whichever is less.
- If Purchaser intends on selling any of Roma Costume’s products on via the internet or any auction site, prior to doing do, Purchaser must inform and provide Roma Costume of the user ID information, which will be kept confidential. Moreover, the Purchaser must include a statement denoting a “Genuine Roma Product” in both the item listing and the production description, and include applicable notices of copyrights and trademarks as appropriate. Failure to follow these guidelines in its entirety will result in the Purchaser’s account being summarily terminated without prior notice and Purchaser may face legal action by Roma Costume, in both law and equity, all rights reserved.
- Following approval by Roma Costume for Halloween product accounts, all orders placed on Halloween product accounts on or after August 15th, are due and must be paid no later than the second Monday of November. All Halloween product accounts must pay an initial twenty-five percent (25%) deposit before Roma Costume ships the order, without exception.
- Freight charges for unclaimed shipments will be added to Purchaser’s next shipment account. Shipping charges are calculated for each individual ship to address.
- All claims for discrepancies and damages must be made within five (5) business days of receipt of merchandise. Merchandise with manufacturing defects may be exchanged, credited or refunded. Non-defective returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. No returns will be accepted without prior authorization. Absolutely no exchanges, credits or refunds will be issued for used products.
- For Halloween products, which are solely designated as such by Roma Costume, all damage claims must be made within fifteen (15) business days of receipt of merchandise. Roma Costumes accepts no returns or claims on Halloween products at any time after October 31st, of the year the merchandise was ordered.
- In order to attain the utmost accuracy of your orders, any and all orders must be submitted by Email, Fax, or placed through our website at www.RomaCostume.com.
- In addition to the foregoing, all items and orders placed from this catalog are subject to the terms and conditions of sale provided by Roma Costume at the time the order is placed. Moreover, placing an order for any items does not guarantee or confirm that the products are available, in stock or inventory.
This website may contain sexually explicit images or products . Some content contained here may not be suitable to all audiences. By entering this site, you specifically acknowledge and agree you are solely responsible for your actions; you are of age in your legal jurisdiction, and have the legal right to possess adult-oriented material or products; you do not find images of nude adults to be offensive or objectionable; and it is your express desire to view such material. Furthermore, you understand that you will explicitly prohibit the display of any explicit content, image or products on this website to minors.
DISCLAIMER & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The content of this website, including but not limited to, pictures, the logo, images, text, code, materials and other components or elements herein are copyrighted materials owned by Roma or other third parties, and are protected by United States, worldwide copyright and trademark laws and treaty provisions. Therefore, you may not use, copy, reproduce, publish, modify, transmit, upload or distribute the contents or elements of this website in any way without Roma’s express prior written permission. Roma does not grant to users or individuals who access this website, any express or implied rights under any patents, copyright, trademarks, or trade secrets. In the event that such permission is expressly granted, a copy of any portion of this website thereof must be maintained in an unchanged fashion, include the copyright notices as it appears on this website.
ROMA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, SUITABILITY, CURRENCY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS WEBSITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITE WHICH MAY BE LINKED TO IT FROM THIS WEBSITE. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, ROMA DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, AND AS SUCH, YOU AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS AND DEFEND ANY OF ROMA'S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES, AGAINST LIABILITY FOR ALL USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND IN ANY ACTION INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, TORT, AND STRICT LIABILITY (PRODUCT OR TORT), THAT MAY RESULT IN PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR A LINKED WEBSITE, OR WITH THE FAILURE TO USE THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF ROMA WAS MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHERMORE, ROMA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE WEB-HOSTING SERVER IS FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES. ROMA CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ROMA TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FROM ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER, IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO ROMA, IF ANY, FOR THE PRODUCT.
Roma provides this website as a service. In an attempt to enhance your knowledge and to add value to your experience while using this website, Roma may provide links for your convenience to other internet websites from this one. Roma specifically disclaims any responsibility and further, does not control the contents of any other internet websites linked to this website. Access to any other website linked to this website is entirely at your own risk. Furthermore, such internet websites which are linked to this one and which are not owned by Roma may have their own terms and conditions of use, privacy policies, rules, regulations and confidentiality provisions that may differ from ours. Any mention of organizations, vendors, products, or services is for informational purposes only. Links from this website do not imply or state a relationship or endorsement between the linked site and Roma.
Though we at Roma try to make sure that all prices posted on this website are accurate at all times, we cannot be responsible for typographical and other errors that may appear on this website. At any time, the content published on this website could be outdated or contain technical inaccuracies. If the posted price for a product or service is incorrect due to mistake, typographical or other errors, we are only responsible for the correct price. Roma reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Furthermore, Roma reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. We will make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-the-minute information; however, it is ultimately your responsibility, as a user, to verify that all details listed are accurate. Some images and descriptions posted on our website pages are the representations provided by manufacturers and/or our suppliers. Please note that the actual products may differ slightly from specifications and/or the pictures contained in our online catalog, viewing areas or order forms. Thus, Roma is not responsible for typographical, pricing, product information, advertising or shipping errors.
Advertised prices, discounts and available quantities are subject to change without prior notice.
Roma operates this website from its main office, within the United States of America, in the State of California. As such any claim relating to this website shall be governed by the applicable laws of the United States and the State of California. Therefore, you hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located within the State of California, County of Los Angeles, and the appropriate venue therein. If any of the provisions of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.